Additional plugins can be written to extend Config Actions.
Some plugins implement the ValidatePaths trait which adds additional options for specifying a path into the source data and validating that path. These options are described later.
The plugins currently available as part of the base module are:
- The default plugin used when no other is specified. This plugin
simply reads the config from the
source, performs string replacement in the keys and values of the data, and saves the result to the
- Uses ValidatePaths. Changes the data at the source to the
- Uses ValidatePaths. Adds a new
valueat the specified location in the source. Typically used to add additional array items.
- Uses ValidatePaths. Clears the data at the specified location in the source, or completely deletes a specific configuration item.
- Loads and runs a specific
actionfrom a different
module. Allows the
replacevalues to override those specified in the other module. Used to create reusable actions in your module that can be used by other modules.